Translate

Saturday 12 May 2018

An Ode To My Mother..... By my Daughter

By Claire Louise Humpage

Mother you are my world,
The Creator of my spirit, my soul.

You hold my hand when I fall,
When I cry you hold me till I decide its time to pull away.

You see me as no one else does,
To you I am perfect, as no other can ever match up to.

Your beauty, which shines through everything you do and say, is only a small section of what you really are,
You hold so much of what I am to become.

When our time is over I will be lost without your guidance and love, but I will also remember what you taught me and I will try to become half the woman you are now, and always will be to me.

Claire Humpage

Joanna Humpage
Joanna is not only my mother but my best friend.
She has always been there for me and is one of the most important people in my life 

01/05/2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank you for leaving a comment. I am sorry if I don't reply personally but it's gone awol & I really can't find how to repair the problem. I will post an answer or thank you on my blog's. For now, just know I thank you x