Translate

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Black on Black

When I'm surrounded in your blackness, wretchedness, and despair is nothing to what I'm feeling,
when I'm at the bottom of the deepest chasm, with no escape.
When I'm craving for love and friendship, but cannot bear the thought of people, having to talk, to pretend.

When I've been abandoned by loved ones to get on with it, while I am talking to death, he my only companion
While life has nothing in it, no luster, no love, nothing to keep me going
When all hope is gone, nothing in my future and I'm praying for death to come, take me with him
While the world turns and the sun shines, I see nothing, nothing but darkest blackness, feel crushed by the pressure grief, lost in the ocean hopelessness.

When God is far from me, and I'm trapped in a bubble of doubt, fear, my soul irretrievably perished, where are you?
Where is love? Where is my care, Why am I alone in the death of life?

My God was there, hidden by my desperation, hidden by my destruction being all I felt
My Saviour  was there, holding me up, keeping me from death, stopping my finality
When I cried out I was heard, when I felt no sound was listened to , the Angels were summoned

Joyless soul under gradual healing, Miraculous help surrounding me where no cuddles were able
Love deep inside rising to protect me from death, his draw subsiding
After years the cloak of death being ripped off my soul, administering oil of restoration pouring over me

Love, my God, my Saviour, my Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank you for leaving a comment. I am sorry if I don't reply personally but it's gone awol & I really can't find how to repair the problem. I will post an answer or thank you on my blog's. For now, just know I thank you x