Translate

Monday 18 March 2024

Time

Time flies my love, time flies

The moon still shines

The same moon but worlds apart 


This world turns, turns, turns

Your not in mine neither am I in yours


Tides rush in and out whether we're there

Your absence felt, no sand between toes, no pebbles beneath feet

We were not there


The sun relentless without you

The rain splashing window panes

Are you filled with dread, my love, or happy


Is your heart full

Does someone fill it with joy

 Are you lonely, like me


Love lost still haunts me

Still missing you

My heart cries easily lately, tears of hurt

Still feeling the pain from time long past


Are you happy my love

Is your soul sad

 crying from time long past

Is life better without me in it

Do you think of me sometimes, with regret

Did you forgive me as I forgave you


Somehow memories were lost, yet retained in heart

My soul fills with pain, that burns

Tears burning my eyes as I remember your embrace


Thoughts of you sometimes 

did you think of me over time, or no

Was I just lost to you

Our love forgotten, like the leaves in the wind


You have left this earth 

I pray in peace

Did Jesus meet you, take you by hand

Did you feel the love with no pain

I pray so

Ill see you again one day, maybe

With peace and love surrounding us


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank you for leaving a comment. I am sorry if I don't reply personally but it's gone awol & I really can't find how to repair the problem. I will post an answer or thank you on my blog's. For now, just know I thank you x