Translate

Friday 15 March 2024

70's



Bell bottoms, high waist, tank tops, the mini and hot pants
Long floppy hair, tall and skinny
70's the years of freedom, or so they said
Sexual chemistry, looking for love in all the wrong places, hurting without
To be wanted overpowering all common sense
Unwelcome advances a sign of the times
Unrequited love, being used and abused
The best and worst of the time
The time of disco, Motown and soul 
Music poetry, Glam rock 
The best and the worst, memories in every song
With time the memories are the best
The bad relegated to the soul bin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank you for leaving a comment. I am sorry if I don't reply personally but it's gone awol & I really can't find how to repair the problem. I will post an answer or thank you on my blog's. For now, just know I thank you x