Translate

Friday 15 March 2024

WHY

 People wonder why

Why do I leave, why do I fight

Why do I still love, trust, want

I still have my back, who else does

Why, why, why

Always rejected, never accepted

Who else will protect me, save me, raise me

How much hurt, how much pain, 

How much of your abandonment can I take

Its how I was raised, no father and not much of a mother

no I love you, no cuddles, no safety

Too much rejection, so many lies

A lack of security and every good thing, oh how it alludes me

The music in my head, the words in my mouth stirs my soul

Is this Jesus, my one true protector, the one who loves

Bringing the next level of pain, heartbreak to the surface to heal

To mend my heart, heal my soul

even today a stranger tells me you love me,  I know this, but do I

I try, I know in my head but my heart, why do I struggle

Trust you I will, trust you I do


















i





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank you for leaving a comment. I am sorry if I don't reply personally but it's gone awol & I really can't find how to repair the problem. I will post an answer or thank you on my blog's. For now, just know I thank you x